Pearson Math Site
Pearson is our math series. Students are NOT required to log onto this website but are always welcome to log on at home to view their math text book or to get extra practice on certain math skills. There are 17 math topics that we will cover this year in fourth grade.
1. Place Value Understanding
2. Adding & Subtracting Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
3. Multiply by 1-Digit Numbers
4. Multiply by 2-Digit Numbers
5. Divide by 1-Digit Numbers
6. Using Operations with Whole Numbers to Problem Solve
7. Factors & Multiples
8. Fraction Equivalence & Ordering
9. Adding & Subtracting Fractions
10. Extend Fractions
11. Line Plots
13. Equivalence in Units of Measure
14. Algebra (Generalizing & Analyzing Patterns)
15. Angles & Angle Measurement
16. Lines, Angles, Shapes
17. Step up to 5th Grade Lessons
Logging into the math series site:
Your child has been given a district username and password for our online math series. I will create a tag for each of my students that shows their user name and password for this math site. This information will be glued onto the inside cover of their agenda as well as on the inside of their take home folder.
Once you get onto www.pearsonrealize.com, you will need to click on the “SIGN IN” button. You will then be taken to a log in screen. BEFORE entering your child’s username and password, click on the button that has an orange bridge and says “PEARSON EASY BRIDGE PLUS & AUTO”. Type in Norwin until you see Norwin School District pop up, then select our district. Press “Go”.
Once you have selected Norwin School District, please enter your child’s username and password.
Once signed in, you will see 3 sections
- Watch a lesson opener video that explains each lesson
- Play an online game that is specific to each daily lesson
- Watch a video that reviews each lesson
Here you can
Access anything that the teacher has assigned:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORK IS NOT REQUIRED! It is just here for extra practice if needed. All assigned work is also saved on here and can’t be deleted.
- Practice Buddy- this feature will give questions about the lesson that can serve as extra practice for mastery.
- This will show how students did while working on online items. Note: none of these grades/scores will go into their official math grade for me or onto skyward unless I inform the students and you at home otherwise.